Terms & Conditions
We take great care to make sure that your order is carefully despatched to you... and we hope that you are happy with your purchase.
However, if you wish to return an item(s), we are here to help.
Items must be in the original condition (with any seals intact) and returned within 28 days of receipt. You must have your order number or a copy of your despatch note.
Please choose from one of the options below:
RETURNING TO STORE-
For an immediate refund, you may return to our store at:
Unit 4 Dukes Walk Shopping Centre, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 7HS
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO-
- You must have your despatch note
- You must have the original credit/debit card used to make the purchase
If the item is in original condition, we will process a refund or exchange the item for you.
Once you have paid for the item(s), your right to return is the same. You can receive a full refund, assuming you return the item(s) within 28 days in perfect conditon with your order number or a copy of your despatch note. You will be refunded by the same method in which you paid.
RETURNING BY POST-
If you would like to return an item(s) to us by post please package securely, including original wrapping if possible to:
The Celebration Store (RETURNS DEPT.)
Unit 4 Dukes Walk Shopping Centre
We will process your refund within 14 days of receiving your returned item(s). If you would like an exchange please give clear instructions on what you would like us to send you instead.
If you experience any difficulties in returning your item(s), please contact us via email@example.com
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights
Website Usage Terms And Conditions
The term The Celebration Store or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4a De Grey Square, Colchester, Essex CO4 5YQ. Our company is registered in England and Wales under registration number 7011060. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• All images appearing on this website are under copyright, and may not be downloaded for commercial use.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In order for us to process your purchases, we will need the following information:
3. Phone Number
We will use your personal data in accordance with the Data protection Act (1998). We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent except loyalty discount offers or feedback of our service.
Your debit/credit card details will not be required by us. Paypal will process the payment on our behalf and will notify us when your payment has been made. Please see their terms and conditions.
All product prices and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT. The price shown at checkout is the price that you will pay. We try to ensure that all pricing is accurate. If we make a mistake, we may notify you of the correct price before despatch to see if you wish to proceed.
The manufacturers may change product specifications, or we may not be able to supply the required product. In such cases, we will contact you to arrange for alternatives, and only proceed after confirmation.
All goods must be paid for prior to despatch. Payment can only be made by Credit/Debit cards via Paypal. We will only charge for the goods despatched to you. Any order paid by Paypal with pending payment status will be delivered only after payment has been confirmed by Paypal.
Delivery is to UK addresses only. Any order placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be sent on the same day and will be delivered according to the delivery method chosen. Orders made after 3pm may be sent on the same day or the following working day. Please see separate DELIVERY POLICY for delivery options and approximate timings
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive. Our return policies are as follows;
For returns where there is no fault but you have decided that you do not wish to retain the goods, please see our RETURNS POLICY
For other situations where a return would be necessary :
Damage In Transit-
If you have received any damaged goods you need to inform us as soon as possible but no later than 3 working days after receiving your order. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02392 255602. You must keep the packaging to allow for claims against the carrier. After you contact us, we will make a claim against the carrier and arrange for the damaged items to be replaced. We will provide a free return label. After receiving the goods we will inspect them and assess the damage. If the product(s) are in perfect condition, the customer will be liable for the cost of the return and the initial postage charge.
Any return must be unused, and include all the original packaging and seals (if applicable). Please email us before returning goods to notify us of the intent and reason for return. Refund(s) are for the product amount only. Goods must be sent back to us within 7 days of receiving them. We recommend that you use a recorded service where you can provide a proof of posting.
If your goods don’t arrive within 7 days of your order, please notify us, at email@example.com or telephone 02392 255602 as claims need to be made within 10 working days of despatch.
For notification of RETURNS, please use the following:
Telephone: 02392 255602
Alternatively, you may visit our store during usual trading hours at:
4 Dukes Walk Shopping Centre, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 7HS
It’s easy to make contact if you need any assistance or information in connection with your order.
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or telephone us on : 02392 255602 (Mon-Sat 9.00-5.30 & Sun & Bank Holidays 1000-1600)
Or By Post to:
THE CELEBRATION STORE, 4 Dukes Walk Shopping Centre, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 7HS
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Areas Of The Site Requiring A Login
Accepting the use of login functionality, without exception, you must explicitly agree to the setting of specific cookies, which allow this area to function.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may have an impact upon the functionality of our website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
|Orders £10 or over||First Class Royal Mail Post||Royal Mail usually deliver next day but may take longer||Free Postage|
|Orders Under £10||First Class Royal Mail Post||Royal Mail usually deliver next day but may take longer|
Each additional card
|First Class Royal Mail Post||Royal Mail usually deliver next day but may take longer|
Please note that all orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Orders received after 2pm on Friday will be despatched on Monday.